Our vision is more valuable than wealth, fame, and fortune. Imagine having all that and not being able to see. It’s a sobering thought, isn’t it? But when we remember that our eyesight can’t be replaced, we realize how vital it is to protect it. There are many ways to safeguard our vision. Having regular eye exams is one of them. But how do you find a reputable eye doctor? Following are some factors to consider.
1. What are the doctor’s credentials? The term “credentials” refers to what qualifies the doctor to provide services.
2. How long has the provider been in practice? You’ll want a doctor who is experienced in diagnosis and treatment. The longer a physician has been in practice, the greater his expertise.
3. Does the optometrist provide a wide variety of services?
4. Is there a comprehensive selection of eyewear?
5. Is the staff congenial and efficient?
6. Is the facility clean and comfortable?
7. Are the hours convenient? Do you get enough time with the doctor? Do you have to wait long to be seen?
8. Are the costs reasonable? Does the office acceptance insurance?
9. Does the doctor have a high satisfaction rating among patients?
10. Is the doctor’s practice conveniently located?
Eye Exam Services by The Eye Doctor on the Island, Jason Bart
So we’ve raised important considerations in choosing an optometrist. Now let’s provide answers to the above questions with reference to Dr. Jason Bart and how to find an eye doctor in Farmingdale NY.Jason Bart, D.O. is an optometrist with extensive training and experience. He has been in practice at Ultra Vision Optical in Levittown, NY since 2000. The community has enjoyed the combined services of Dr. Bart and his father for 40 years. The practice provides a full scope of visual services, including comprehensive eye exams, diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, LASIK consultation, and eyewear fittings. The all-inclusive selection of eyeglasses features designer frames, polarized sunglasses, safety glasses, sports goggles, and computer glasses. Top brands include Ray-Ban, Gucci, Juicy Couture, and Michael Kors. The latest technology in contact lenses is available, such as gas permeable, bifocal, and astigmatic. Dr. Bart specializes in hard-to-fit prescriptions, so no matter what your visual acuity, your needs will be accurately met. Dr. Bart is known for his delightful bedside manner, and has a wonderful reputation among children, adults, and seniors. You’ll have plenty of time with Dr. Bart to ask questions. Your comfort and satisfaction are his top priority. Dr. Bart has received 5-star ratings from reviewers on Facebook and Healthgrades.Patients are seen promptly. Most insurance and optical plans are accepted.For full-service eye care in a friendly, state-of-the-art facility, come to Ultra Vision Optical. The Levittown office is close to Farmingdale, just a 3.7 mile distance of 13 minutes. The address is: 3697 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, NY. Appointments are available Monday through Saturday. The staff is accommodating and eager to serve you.
Word of mouth is the best way to find an eye doctor in Farmingdale NY. Call Ultra Vision Optical to schedule a convenient appointment. Find out for yourself why people are thrilled with the care they receive from Dr. Bart and his outstanding team!